Yay for Friday! This week feels like it’s been so long- even though I had an extra-long weekend. This week had some ups and downs, but it turned out okay in the end! Here’s my five things for this week:
1. I’m thankful for a good report from my cardiologist. As I mentioned earlier this week, I had my annual checkup with my cardiologist Monday. It went really well, and she told me that I was the “poster child” for my surgery. This is such a blessing and always great to hear!
2. This “Which Backstreet Boy Should You Actually Marry?” Quiz. Buzzfeed has done it again. You didn’t think I could go to a Backstreet Boys concert and just mention it once, did you? If so, you obviously don’t know me very well. Anyways, this incredibly accurate future-predictor confirmed what I’ve known all along- AJ McLean is my boy band soulmate. Duh.
3. Receiving my first brand sample ever! I came home to these fabulous Fibi & Clo sandals after a bad day at work, and they turned my frown upside down! Stay tuned for a feature post next week!
4. Birthday parties with friends. Two of the guys in my Bible study have birthdays this week, so Wednesday night we had a little ice cream and cake party for them. I was in charge of bowls and spoons, but I picked up party hats just to add a festive touch, resulting in this very flattering photo of me and my friend Sydnee. It was a great time!
5. This quote that describes me incredibly well. Obviously, I like to hang out with my friends, but sometimes I just like to be by myself! I can always find a craft (or a chore) to entertain myself, and sometimes being with large groups is exhausting and boring.
I hope everyone has an excellent weekend!
That’s all for meow!
For more Sweet Cats!, follow along at: