These are 101 goals I’d like to accomplish in 1001 days. To learn more, read my original post!
December 27, 2013- September 23, 2016
1. Get a 4.0 (one semester)- This is now impossible, as I am finished with school. Oops!
2. Go to New York
3. Read the entire Bible
Get a job 5/2014
Get a real job OR get into law school 5/2015
6. Buy Tory Burch flats
7. Provide a meal for someone in need
8. Publish something
9. Travel somewhere new
10. Make 15 new Pinterest recipes
11. Get 1,000 blog followers
12. Get a sponsor for my blog
13. Host a fundraiser for a nonprofit
Graduate from Texas A&M 5/16/2015
15. Get a kitten
Go to the gym regularly for two months. 8/2014-present!
17. Make a donation to Texas A&M
Tithe regularly 5/2014-present
Live off the 10-10-80 plan 5/2015-present
Get my own apartment where I pay my rent. 5/23/2015
21. Buy something really nice for my parents
22. Host a dinner party
23. Finish decorating my school apartment- Again, no longer possible.
24. Make dinner for Todd & Kate
25. Crochet an afghan
26. Clean my parent’s entire house for them
Buy a suit 1/1/2014
28. Blog every day for a month (minus weekends)
Clean out my makeup bag 12/30/2013
30. Buy a KitchenAid mixer
31. Deep clean my room at home
32. Read “Love Does” by Bob Goff
33. Give “The Case for Christ” to someone who could use it.
34. Go 24 hours without complaining.
35. Once I have a job, go 1 month without buying something unnecessary for myself, and save the money instead.
36. Go on a trip with Kinsey
37. Audition for a theatrical production
38. Start & keep up with a prayer journal
39. Start & keep up with a “Line a day” calendar for 1 year
40. Get a plant & not kill it
Print off my favorite pictures to display 6/2015
Clean out my jewelry/clothes/shoes collection 5/2015
43. Read 20 books
44. Turn my blog into a personal brand
45. Save $1 for every goal completed
46. Make my t-shirt quilt with high school tees
47. Stay off social media for one week straight
48. Go paleo for 1 month
49. Join at least 1 pre-professional organization.
Finish this list 12/29/2013
Learn to prepare vegetables in a way I actually like 4/2014
Learn a lifetime fitness activity 7/2014
Get my Starbucks Gold Card (and maintain it) 2/18/2014
Get a career-boosting internship 5/2014
55. Tell someone about Jesus
56. Make a new friend in every new class
57. Go to Washington, D.C. again
58. Volunteer at Children’s Medical Center
59. Learn more about my heart defect
60. Give a speech in public
61. Grow my hair long enough to donate
62. Memorize a Bible verse a week for a year
Interview/apply for a job in another state 4/2015
Get a “big-girl” purse 8/2015
Bring a real, live boy to at least one date function per semester 5/2015-Okay, I at least asked.
66. Hold a successful conversation in Spanish
67. Rip reindeer antlers off a random vehicle
Leave an interview actually feeling confident 4/2015
Be able to intelligently discuss current events 11/2014-present
70. Take the LSAT
Save & maintain at least $500 in my savings account 8/2015
Get my Aggie ring 4/11/2014
73. Go to an away Aggie football game
74. Make a plastic bag basket
75. Make a “Pinterest Successes” board on Pinterest
76. Write at least 1 teacher per semester a thank-you note
Invest in 2 more good cookbooks 3/2016
78. Use my crockpot once a month (while at school)
79. Introduce myself to each one of my professors
Buy new music for iTunes 7/2014 (I got Spotify instead…that counts.)
81. Take the Floral Design class (for fun) UGH no longer possible.
82. Organize my craft box so it’s not such a mess
Clean out my bookshelf 1/5/2014
84. Try 3 new College Station restaurants
Participate in a philanthropy 5k (GlOW, Kappa Kolor) 2/22/2014
86. Find maroon jeans that fit
87. Keep my part of the fridge clean (HAHAHA)
88. Be done with Candy Crush (either get tired of it or finish it)
89. Make a fancy brunch every finals week for my roommates/friends.
90. Give the best MOH speech of all time at my sister’s wedding
91. Bake something once a month
92. Conquer my fear of dogs
Find a new devotional book 4/20/2014
94. Have more roommate dinners
Knit a scarf 3/12/2014
96. Determine what my passions are
97. Paint something for inside my closet
98. Find someone who will go two-stepping with me
99. Learn to command respect rather than just attention.
100. Write down all the recipes I come up with myself
101. Reflect on how these challenges & goals have made me grow as a person over the past 1001 days.